ZoserII asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastEgypt · 1 decade ago

Egypt : In details: How/where/what is required to apply for private home's tax in Cairo ?

where should I go to do that?, what are the paper required?(if I am in Egypt now)

If I am not in Egypt: How that can be done also

I need both answers please...


moonrise.. walahi i am not living in Rehab, but Shrouk ,,the problem that i am not in Egypt now, and did not leave tawkeel to anyone,,,

7 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Shoof ya sidi el 3'aba2 elly yen2et:

    Teroo7 el 7ay elly tabe3 loh el 3aqar. ya3ny if you have three appartments one in Cairo, one in Alex and say one in October you have to go to 3 places separately.. le2an el dareeba 3ALA EL 3AQAR and NOT 3ala el person.. and there in each 7ay you'll find a department for receiving declarations. and you should get the data of the exact address from the contract 3ashan feeh lagnah 7atenzel el sana el gayya te2addar..

  • 1 decade ago

    Both Popey and ceasar is right.

    You should visit el 7ayy according to the address and location of the flat or any 3aqar not only flats. They should provide you with an application or tell where to buy it. You should answer the questions and fill all the information needed then deliver it to them in time. Later there will be a committee to evaluate and check the details then it's unknown how they will inform the owner later.

    All the above if you are in Egypt.

    For outside Egypt, they didn't tell anything till now about how it can be done from outside Egypt. I expect they will put something in the government portal on the internet. This is the most suitable I think, but you know it's unknown yet.

  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

    Cairo is one of many world's great megacities. As lovely as it is crazy, and as abundant with ancient finery because it is half dilapidated, Cairo is often a town that travellers love and hate in identical measures so find out by which group you will undoubtedly be with the help of that place hotelbye . In Cairo you will see, beyond the current hubbub, a history that spans centuries. Packed with vigour, Cairo is wherever you really get a feel for Egyptian street life and no trip to Egypt is total with no stay static in the city Arabs contact Umm al-Dunya (The Mother of the World). The definitely incredible number of antiquities displayed in Cairo's Egyptian Museum causes it to be one of the world's great museums and definitely a area for everyone's to visit.

  • Caesar
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    where should I go to do that?

    -There is a special office for that that you need to locate locally .. its called el darayeb el 3ekareya

    what are the paper required?

    -an application you get from the office itself called "el eqrar el dareeby"

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    you can go to one office of darayeb 3aqariya .

    in my case , i went to the Heliopolis office , facing the Mahkama in Heliopolis.

    i got files , one for each of my properties which are in different places , but one of them in Heliopolis .

    i filled each of the files , signed it , and gave it in with a photocopy of my new raqam qawmy .

    i kept a photocopy of each of my files for future reference .

    if you are abroad , ask someone who has a tawkeel rasmy from you , to do this .

    i understand you live in Al Rihaab.

    find out the office of dareeba 3akariya of your district .

    follow the procedure i described .

    good luck


  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I never thought the day would come that Zoser would have a question LOL....sorry, I just had to let that out!! haha

    ....Sorry, I don't have an answer though haha

  • Samy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.