Windows 7 Starter to Windows 7 ultimate.?

i got a new Samsung Mini ...it has 1gb of RAM>. 180 Gbs Memory and its runing on windows 7 starter..........i want to upgrade it to windows 7 ultimate but i dont know if its a good idea or if it will work properly..... cause windows starter has so many things lock...... also my pc doesnt have a CD Drive so i... show more i got a new Samsung Mini ...it has 1gb of RAM>. 180 Gbs Memory and its runing on windows 7 starter..........i want to upgrade it to windows 7 ultimate but i dont know if its a good idea or if it will work properly..... cause windows starter has so many things lock...... also my pc doesnt have a CD Drive so i cant put cds on it so im gonna used the Windows anytime upgrade......
thanks......can it upgrade it to windows 7 ultimate????? and will it work properly????? before ill buy it .......thanks ....