Please! I really need help with this!?!? It's ruining my life!?

How do I stay MOTIVATED to loose weight!!!??? I am fourteen years young, and No matter what I do Nothing ever works! I'll decide tonight Ill stop eating unhealthy and I'll excersize, but the next day I just forget about it and go back to eating unhealthy. Also, I have absolutly NO willpower. ... show more How do I stay MOTIVATED to loose weight!!!???
I am fourteen years young, and No matter what I do Nothing ever works! I'll decide tonight Ill stop eating unhealthy and I'll excersize, but the next day I just forget about it and go back to eating unhealthy.
Also, I have absolutly NO willpower. I'll be trying to loose weight, and I'll go and grab something from teh kitchen thats very fattening and I'll think "Okay...This Is my LAST time eating this." And Then I'll eat it again later....and say the same thing and so on.

I've also posted pictures up of girls I am jealouse of in my school, up on my closet door. But, Its just turned into part of my closet. I Don't even pay attention to it anymore! Its just a bunch of pictures.

Nothing I try works because I'm not willing to excersize enough or eat healthy. BUT I WANT TO BE! Please Help me! I really want to loose weight because Im confident I would be so attractive if I did.
~THanks..