Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

why are christians and trolls (cindi) most prevalent in the religion section?

Cindi goes around like queen of the world insulting me and others

not just her, david, corinthians guy (aka mike, dave, thomas, greg,ect.) fireball, god's servant, jaydens mommy, lion sack, and many more

why are they here?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The Big Billy Goat Gruff suggests:

Stop feeding the trolls. Whoops, I guess I should practice what I suggest.

• 1 decade ago

they try to be good christians according to their religious standards.

i mean, it is not going to be much longer until religion finally ends.

of course i am a theist, i don't wish a world filled with atheists because then i would feel alone, but being a theist i think it is different than being a very religious person, of course there are some religions that they are nice like Sikhism,

other than that, people are people, trolls are trolls, and i remember u very well, when i was religious u used to insult me also.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lion sack was able to put together a coherent insult? His meds must be working!

• 1 decade ago

Why are Christians in the Religion and Spirituality section? I think it's self explanatory.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As most non - Christians consider Christianity to be a religion, where else would you expect them/us to be?

• Cindi
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Let's start at the beginning ..... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Av0kA...

trolling much...? noodley hypocrite..... I'm sorry you feel the truth is insulting?

• 1 decade ago

1Cor.14:34-35 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

• 1 decade ago

There's an old saying, never discuss religion or politics. I guess we don't believe it, lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

some are stirred up by demons....CHRISTIANS ARE HERE TO PREACH THE GOOD NEWS FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO CONVERT AND LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.