Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

why are christians and trolls (cindi) most prevalent in the religion section?

Cindi goes around like queen of the world insulting me and others

not just her, david, corinthians guy (aka mike, dave, thomas, greg,ect.) fireball, god's servant, jaydens mommy, lion sack, and many more

why are they here?

Best Answer

The Big Billy Goat Gruff suggests:

Stop feeding the trolls. Whoops, I guess I should practice what I suggest.

they try to be good christians according to their religious standards.

i mean, it is not going to be much longer until religion finally ends.

of course i am a theist, i don't wish a world filled with atheists because then i would feel alone, but being a theist i think it is different than being a very religious person, of course there are some religions that they are nice like Sikhism,

other than that, people are people, trolls are trolls, and i remember u very well, when i was religious u used to insult me also.

Lion sack was able to put together a coherent insult? His meds must be working!

Why are Christians in the Religion and Spirituality section? I think it's self explanatory.

As most non - Christians consider Christianity to be a religion, where else would you expect them/us to be?

• Cindi

Let's start at the beginning ..... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Av0kA...

trolling much...? noodley hypocrite..... I'm sorry you feel the truth is insulting?

1Cor.14:34-35 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

There's an old saying, never discuss religion or politics. I guess we don't believe it, lol

some are stirred up by demons....CHRISTIANS ARE HERE TO PREACH THE GOOD NEWS FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO CONVERT AND LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!