Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Will the Grim Reaper follow thru with this trend: Grim has taken away our favorite singer and dancer,...?

... Michael Jackson; our favorite actor, Patrick Swayze; and our favorite angel, Farrah Fawcett.

Will Grim also take away our 2 favorite politicians: Barak 0bama and Nancy Pelosi?

Favorite Answer

Dude, your favorite actor was Patrick Swayze? Wow.

Kinda explains your favorite politicians.

The evil will last longer then the good people. But I don't understand why Micheal Jackson was taken away since he is sick in the head for being a child pedophile. As for Obama and Pelosi being our favorites speak for yourself. I don't like either even though Pelosi is worse then Obama.

If he's coming for you he's providing your final supper, and if he's purely taking a destroy and mandatory a chum to consume with, nicely then you relatively nonetheless get chinese language take out. the two way .. savor your meal.

Even the grim reaper has standards , he won't even touch Pelosi.

• Daniel

That is innapropriate. I guess you do not understand the intricate workings of KARMIC DEBT? SO, my answer is I pray not.

e5u6ui

saturday night and you won't get laid.

us republicans hope so