Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is there a site where you can join a ruthless mercenary group and not the good kind?

And no i'm not thinking about video games, i kno there are ruthless mercs out there that dont give a **** about anything cept the orders they are given, taking hostages, detonating bombs. Mercs are different than terrorists, well a little less deadly. The ones I'm talking about, tend to operate in small groups and hate the government, and will do anything in their power to stop any special forces(navy s.e.a.ls, british s.a.s, russia's elite spetsnaz and any other special forces). Almost like rebels or freedom fighters.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Executive Outcomes - Angola, Sierra Leone, and other locations worldwide

Sandline International - Papua New Guinea, Sierra Leone

Gurkha Security Guards, Ltd - Sierra Leone.

DynCorp International - Bosnia, Somalia, Angola, Haiti, Colombia, Kosovo, Kuwait, Afghanistan

AirScan - US, Colombia, Angola

Custer Battles - Iraq

Defion Internacional

ITT Corporation - Kosovo

KBR

Military Professional Resources Inc.

MVM, Inc. - CIA and NSA

Northbridge Services Group - Turkmenistan, Somalia, Nigeria

Northrop Grumman

Paratus World Wide Protection - Iraq

Raytheon

Triple Canopy, Inc. - South America, Iraq

Sharp End International

Titan Corporation - Benin

Vinnell Corporation - Turkey, Saudi Arabia

Xe - Iraq, Afghanistan, New Orleans, Louisiana, and others

Pathfinder Security Services - mainly in the US

Alexander Worldwide Protection Services - North Africa, Middle East, Caribbean, Latin America, Washington, DC

Source(s): Wiki
  • 1 decade ago

wow, you're retarded.

you seriously think that as a civilian off the streets if the seals were sent after you youd ahve a chance? **** no, they'd do to you what kobe does to his dates.

there are mercs out there that will do anything for a price, but if you were qualified for them, then you'd already know how to get in. no one is going to want some kid off the streets who thinks he's elite because of his COD4 rank

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try the KKK or Aryan Nation. What you know about mercs is zip. Go watch spanker vision and **** off.

Source(s): On second thought, even the KKK or AN wouldn't take you. You're too stupid for them.
  • 1 decade ago

Based on this question, and the other ones you've posted, I think you really, really, seriously, need to think about where your life is going.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think blackwater changed their name to Xe.

good luck finding ruth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.