was virginia madsen candyman's daughter.?

i just watched the movie, eh i didnt like it that much. but was helen lyle (virginia madsen) like related to candyman or something cause i dont get why he said"it was always you helen." soo just some help. :)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Which One . ? there is 3 of them

The first one makes it seem like she was destined to be a legend just like he was .. She set him "free" to kill again because she didnt believe .

. It was always you ..could mean she was destined to do what she did all along .. he would know hes dead ,,

but really i think it . has no meaning other than fir the scary effect .. Be my Victim .. is the best line from that movie .. but i digress.. lol ..

As far as i know in the second one .. she may actually b related .. i havent seen those movies in forever ..

• 4 years ago

Virginia Madsen Candyman

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

was virginia madsen candyman's daughter.?

i just watched the movie, eh i didnt like it that much. but was helen lyle (virginia madsen) like related to candyman or something cause i dont get why he said"it was always you helen." soo just some help. :)

Source(s): virginia madsen candyman 39 daughter: https://shortly.im/SJV9Q
  • 1 decade ago

I think that him saying that meant that she was the reincarnation of the woman he loved when he was a slave (when he became candyman)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.