Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Survey: How often do you spring clean your contacts and fans list?

Best Answer

I had to dump fans yesterday because of two people with an agenda...

Every month or so, I go through my contacts/fans and see who is "oops" suspended and if I have a fan who never ever bothers to answer any of my sparse questions I might well delete them. Troll lurking in disguise me thinks?

in no way, yet i'm on precise of it every time somebody provides me as a touch. if I have not got any thought who they are and that they did no longer e mail first and their Q&A provides me any doubt i'm getting rid of them. in specific circumstances i block thus, yet provided that their Q&A gave me doubts. i in simple terms save all the suspended debts in there... there is way too many to even difficulty with removing. of direction if i'm getting a VN.. then i'm going to study my contacts that i do no longer understand properly.. yet that's no longer often.

• alissa

Whenever I try to add a contact and it says I've reached the limit.

Hi honey missed you

i never to do it, they can just stay in the list always

but if i see myself out of your fans i just go some where and hang myself :)

Source(s): too slow connection and can't easily sign in, answering this question cost 30 minutes :(
  • maybe every other month - i remove all of MM, JR and Kristys suspended accounts that usually cuts down the list by like a page ;)

• ...

I just allowed people to be my fans not long ago....so needless to say, I don't have any fans :(

But I'm in need of a new avi pic....but I can't decide on one....

Never have too, I have great contacts, fans

Hi honey

Every time it gets to the 200 limit, then it is hard to decide who to get rid off ....xx

I don't allows fans on here. Too much groupies for me to handle.

but at my school i like spring clean all the time. popular girls can be backstabbers.

Source(s): popular in my school and sometimes i can't tell my friends from my enemies