Does anyone else think that the image of heaven is extremely boring?

i'm not religious but i was just thinking that the image of heaven is really boring

like who wants to hang out on clouds with sunshine and rainbows for eternity

peace would be nice for a day or 2 but chaos and sin is what makes life interesting in my opinion

hell isn't great either

so u have be bored forever or be tortured forever i'd honestly just want to not exist anymore

what do u think

Favorite Answer

Same here like i don't believe in heaven or hell , sorry but i just can't

But like yea why would u want to sit around and have wings? (okay maybe the wings part but other then that BORING)

aha good question tho

More awkward than boring. Ok, so heaven is a wonderful place, wasn't the garden of Eden also wonderful? Who's to say in all of eternity another revolutionary/douchebag wouldn't get ideas. That's a looong time, and nobody's perfect. Suddenly 5 or 10 eons in, some girl's butt gets pinched and there's another flaming sword spinning around and 6000/8000/10000/20 million more years of non heaven.

• i honestly, don't even think theres a heaven and hell. Im scared to die because i don't know whats there. We can all rot for entirety or be in a happy place. Or reborn. But yes heaven and hell sound like a boring place to be in. I just try to think were reborn into something else. Another human an animal who knows

don't worrie if you dont beleive in God and love him you wont get there.(you'll be in Hell) i think you should get a Bible 4 Christmas. But Heaven will ge great, you will be able to -fly,travel to other planets by just thinking about them,see your old friends,family,pets etc. ,have any animal you want even like lions and unicorns if u want, you can ask God about any thing,you can have a house as big as you want any where you want, the streets will be made of gold, it will be great. I hope you will someday see. Its not all about naked babys with wings and harps. You can listen to any music, be able to play any instrument you want (electric guitar!) and do things you never dreamed you could do..I hope i see you in Heaven one day! =-D

Heaven to me isn't about clouds and white clothes..it's about being serene and spending all the time in the world with the people you love.I think heaven means something totally different for everyone...I like to believe that when you die and reach heaven, it's your own idea of paradise.

Might be ridiculous but it makes me happy!! :D

Heaven has and is everything you could ever need and want. Yes, it may seem boring from way down here, but once we're there with our Father and Jesus, I am sure we will love it.

ermm..

i think it's quite nice..

no worries, homework and you feel no pain physically or mentally..

you watch over those who you care about and help them through tough times..

im not saying im boring cause im a real raver when i wanna be but just knowing stuff and feeling free is good enough for me...

no one to judge you and no rules to follow.

what do you think??

I know what you mean...I am looking forward to some wings though...I love to fly!

PS and it would be good to learn a musical instrument even if it is just a harp...lol

yon are lost in your own mind heaven is the supreme of all places to be

and it can be lived right here with the right mind set and faith sucks to be you sorry you feel this way

• wLb129

yes i do especially all the harp & christian music

i mean have you heard that stuff?

all the great rockers are in hell

that would be the fun place ,pyrotechnics and all

plus i hate to be cold