Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Will Barack Obama meet with the Japanese Prime Minister on Monday to apologize for Pearl Harbor?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Good point! The way he keeps apologizing for things where he should just keep his big mouth shut, maybe!

Maybe we made them bomb Pearl Harbor.

Source(s): Obama is not my fault!
  • 1 decade ago

No, Obama will promote a new program, which will let the Chinese (not the Japanese) to reclaim the sunken ships at Pearl Harbor.

This way, the metals can be recycled, using the Technology and Actual American foundries ( from places like Pittsburgh, PA ) that were relocated to their country, to make new products for Americans.

This will reduce the Carbon Footprint of America, but, we can still enjoy the footprint of China!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What? Mr. Obama was born TWENTY years after Pearl Harbor. Japanese were the ones who attacked. Historical case closed. USA won the war. Now, if Mr. Obama were to apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki, I'll be the first to APPLAUD HIM! WAY TO GO, OBAMA BOY!

• 1 decade ago

Give our President some credit !!! Why would you ever think our President would aplogize for something Japan did to us ? Are you suffering from dyslexia ??? Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. They killed many American men, women and even children. What in the hell is wrong with you ?

now you go slap yo momma for hatching a illiterate, egglet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Certainly he will--America is the evil one in the world and not only will Japan get an apology for Pearl Harbor being in the way of a Jap war exercise, he will give them Hawaii as a reparation gift!

0bama is a complete fool and idoit!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I am not surprised by Barack Hussein Obama's not being truthful on NAFTA issue, he is not truthful about his Muslim heritage and background. Why is he hiding his middle name, his Islamic heritage? I hope all Americans wake up to the truth before it is too late. Why take a big risk on the unknown like Obama, instead of the tried and tested leaders like Hillary Clinton or McCain? Obama is eloquent, a slick talker like many glib-tongued politicians. We should not judge a leader by his sweet promises and words, but by his real actions and by his track record of actual experience. We should not vote for a "feel good" speaker, but we should vote for reliability, experience, national security... Thanks for reminding us about this lie of Barack Hussein Obama about NAFTA and Canada. This is only the tip of the iceberg of white lies behind this Obama political campaign? Thanks!

• ATJ
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Why not this man has apologized to the world why leave anyone out he needs to be loved!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes ! .............. more than likely little HUSSEIN obama will get down on his knees and grovel at the Emperor`s feet ........ crying , blubbering, whimpering , and begging the Japanese for forgiveness for their attack on the U.S.A !!

When will this presidential nightmare end ???? When will this hopeless loser be impeached ???? When will Americans come to their senses !!

He`s been the worst embarrassment ever in the entire history of the United States !!

• 1 decade ago

Mr Obama has a sense(i) of decorum, so will apologize, then offer to have his uncle fall on a sword. After all, it was before his time and he does think Frank Roosevelt was a great president.

• 1 decade ago

Well hey...

We DID selfishly shoot at some of their aircraft, demonstrating YET AGAIN some of the mistakes we've made as a Nation.

You biased, non-discerning hate filled, tea-bagging God fearing Conservative....!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.