1. No, because the land was sparsely populated and left room for growth, and Sephardic Jewish communities lived on it longer than anyone. Arabs fled the land upon instruction by the seven invading Arab Armies in 1948, to facilitate their genocide of the Jewish population. Those that remained were made citizens of Israel. It was the Israelis who agreeed to the Partition Plan, the Israelis who honored it. It was the Arabs who chose genocide...and lost.
2. Buildings are targeted if they are used to launch attacks on civilians from inside them. They are bombed if they are used to store weapons. Israel drops thousands of warning letters, calls, and gives radio warnings before initiating an attack on civilian centers used for terrorists. Perhaps your issue should be with those who use "churches and mosques...christian schools, and villiages" to launch attacks on Israeli civilian buildings.
3. They do own Jerusalem. It is the Jewish Capital. It has been since 1967, when the Arabs once again tried to perpetrate a genocide of Israel's peoples. The events that led to the Jewish ownership of Jersalem are as follows: Under the Partition, Jerusalem was a UN-administered city severed from other Jewish populations. The Jews did not like this plan, but agreed to it. The Arabs did not, and invaded in 1948, fully intending to carry out a genocide on the population of the new Jewish state. The Arabs were beaten soundly, and driven back, so that Israel occupied a portion of Jerusalem. In 1967, the Arabs attempted to initiate another genocide on the Israeli population. Israel told the King of Jordan that they would not touch his kingdom if he did not invade. He did anyway, shelling civilian populations. A cease-fire was agreed upon. He violated that ceasefire. Then, and only then, Israel captured the West Bank, unifying Jerusalem.
After that, the Arabs hardly deserve a claim to the city, politcally, ethically, or otherwise. And yet, Israeli Arabs are allowed to live in Jerusalem.
4. Those who do spit on Arabs, if found, are prosecuted by the State. You lie when you say that the police do nothing about it.
5. Replacement Theology---the Spanish Inquisitors loved it, too. As did the Crusaders. Israel will accept the Messiah--when he comes. Why are you pulling religion into what you said was a political issue? Are you basically telling evangelicals to exchange one belief system for another, simply because the other one suits your political aims?
6. And Mizrahim are not allowed back into their lands. Israel does not owe 'rights of return' to those who voluntarily fled in 1948.
7. Israel is doing no such thing. Jewish citizens of Israel do not want a theocracy; and non-Jewish citizens of Israel do not want a theocracy. 30% of all Israeli citizens are non-Jewish. Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Yemen, and several other nations drove out their Jewish populations. Israel has an impressive secular government. Non-Jewish Israelis sit on Knesset. Please refer to the 20 year period you discuss so I can address it more fully.
If you do not hate Jews, then why do you lie about them? I am also interested in knowing where your "Jewish friends" came from...Jordan has a Jewish population of...oh, about 0. Since she ethnically cleansed herself of all her Jews, and it is illegal for Jews to live in Jordan, and all. Sort of facist, but who am I to dictate the domestic policy of another country?