Question about Hating Israel...please read?

WITHOUT the evangelical christian view of "rapture" and israel and chosen ones... are these legitamite reasons for Arabs to hate Israel? We (Arab Muslims and Arab Christians) we hate Israel because 1. They brought European Jews to kick out Native Christians and Muslims out of our land 2.... show more WITHOUT the evangelical christian view of "rapture" and israel and chosen ones...

are these legitamite reasons for Arabs to hate Israel?

We (Arab Muslims and Arab Christians) we hate Israel because

1. They brought European Jews to kick out Native Christians and Muslims out of our land

2. They burn down the churches and mosques, they bombed many christian schools in south lebanon and they bomb villages with innocent people in it

3. They say they own Jerusalem, only Jews, when also the Christians and Muslims see it Holy. They do not allow Lebanese and Syrian (Christian and Muslim) to enter Jerusalem.

4. They burn Bible, the Israeli spit on Arabs and the police do nothing about, the Israeli Jews will attack many times the priests in the Jerusalem church and nothing done about it

5. Israel today is not like Jacob, Jacob listened to God, Jacob will have accepted the Messiah. Israel and Judaism today is not like Abraham's faith, they reject Messiah.

6. Israel pays Jews from ALL OVER WORLD even Russian, Poland, Germany, Hungary, they pay them 10000 dollar each to move to Israel, but they will not let Palestinian Christians and Muslis who have the property papers and evidence to live there

7. Israel attempting to create a pure religious Jewish state, and drive out the Christians and Muslims from the Holy Land. Within 20 years, they changed the Jewish population from only 10% to 60%.

And please do not say I hate Jews, I do not hate Jews or Judaism. I do have Lebanese Mizrahim Jewish friend and Yemeni Jewish friend.
9 answers 9