Help! goals and objectives of a coffee shop ?

Im doing a business plan for my class and need some suggestions on some goals nd objectives and how to put it all together in one paragraph. Here is my companies description Late Night Latte is an after hour’s coffee shop located on 1400 Central Avenue and Sycamore Street, a few blocks from the University of... show more Im doing a business plan for my class and need some suggestions on some goals nd objectives and how to put it all together in one paragraph. Here is my companies description

Late Night Latte is an after hour’s coffee shop located on 1400 Central Avenue and Sycamore Street, a few blocks from the University of New Mexico. Hours of operation will be from 8 AM to 2 AM Monday through Saturday. On Sunday, the Coffee Shop will be open from 10 AM to 12 AM. The basic purpose of Late Night Latte is to attract people who are between the ages of 17 to 30 years, mostly students from the University of New Mexico and anyone who is a coffee lover. Also the cafe will give individuals the opportunity to hang out and enjoy a diverse selection of delicious lattes