Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPerforming Arts · 1 decade ago

Where can I the Wiz Sheet Music?

Where can I find sheet music for the Wiz? please help i really dont know where to look

Favorite Answer

Sheet music for "Ease on Down the Road" and other songs from The Wiz seems to be available from third party vendors through Amazon.com.

Third party vendor means that the seller is not Amazon.com but they are selling to a customer (perhaps you) through the Amazon.com web site. The sheet music may be used; I'm not sure.

Also, it's likely that you can find a store that sells sheet music by looking through your yellow pages directory. A store that sells instruments is likely to sell sheet music as well.

• havey

Well, it varies. If I make a prophecy that the solar will upward thrust on a special day, a number of hundred years at some point, I could say the chances are top notch. If I say that guy will set foot on Mars within the subsequent century, I could say that the chances are lovely well. If I say that "the mongoose shall devour the tail of the serpent while the folks of the crescent unsleeping", then I'd estimate that there is a well threat that a few interpretation of this might fit a long term occasion. To figure out the chances could want a likelihood mannequin. How could you figure out the likelihood for the above examples? Is there any rigorous mathematical mannequin that might be used? What multiplicative set of variations and mixtures could paintings? What modelling of probabilistic add-ons could be factored in? Perhaps the sort of mannequin as certainly used, however unspoken, by way of the asker of that referred query? :-)

just look it up on google that's what I did when I had to get it for camp and sing it

Source(s): uhh... I already said it.us