Why does Geoge Lopez always joke about Erik Estrada?

Does George Lopez and Erik Estrada hate each other? Why doesn't George Lopez like him? What happened between them?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

because he's jealous of him :)

• 1 decade ago

He hates him! When George was 17 yrs old, he went up to Erik Estrada and Erik refused to shake his hand...at the time, George was a huge fan of CHIPS and Erik Estrada. And that's why he hates him.

• 4 years ago

Ho! provide up! Take a step returned and don't generalise! i'm an atheist yet i'm in no way indignant! next step is look at what you wrote and that i visit cite you: "immoral, disgusting, reprehensible, misguided human beings you're, and the type you will hell and and ruining the international for first rate human beings, and probable abusing small animals on your spare time as properly. And rather of being grateful for their honest concern on your non secular welfare" you're morals are distinctive, that would not recommend we don't have them! yet permit's initiate with the beginning up: We (all atheists) are actually not each and every of the comparable! And in case you talk approximately non secular welfare to an atheist, yeah we kinda of do not care what then you definately ought to declare. asserting we bypass to hell would not recommend something to us, we are first rate human beings purely as non secular anybody is and purely as plenty non secular human beings as atheists abuse small animals. heck you eat meat top? Now for the checklist you named: they are all subjective and not purpose! you think of we don't have morals, you come across us disgusting, you think of we ought to continuously be blamed for something and you think of we are misguided purely by using reality that we instruction manual ourselves in stead of having somebody else optimum us! Now i will think of that we get "opposed and stuff" in case you confer with us like that and invade our deepest existence with something we swore off and don't prefer to take heed to! Now in the past you bypass all bruce lee type on me with christianity... i don't prefer to take heed to it, I incredibly have chanced on faith in my self and that i'm Buddhist by way of existence type devoid of a god and not by way of faith.

• 1 decade ago

He explains it in his comedy act-why you crying?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.