Why does Geoge Lopez always joke about Erik Estrada?

Does George Lopez and Erik Estrada hate each other? Why doesn't George Lopez like him? What happened between them?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

When George was 17, an episode of the show "CHiP's" was being filmed near George's home in Los Angeles. Erik Estrada was the main character of the show. George attempted to shake Erik's hand out of admiration but Erik refused. George now holds a grudge against him.

Source(s): http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Why+doesn%27t+George+Lope... It's not that hard to search for things. Try it before posting a question.
  • 5 years ago

Erik Estrada Is Not Gay He Is Not Bi He Was Recently Married Twice Not At The Same Time, Mind You But Still, You Guys Have To Get Off That NASTY TRIP, Not Everybody Is Weird You Know There Is A Major Problem That Really Shouldn't Be and You Are Getting Carried Away, Chill

• 3 years ago

Is Erik Estrada Gay

• 6 years ago

It happen a long time ago. "Get over it George". I am sure Eric regrets

that part of his life. I been there and I know what fame or popularity

does to your ego. That is why we Latinos never will move forward

because we are jealous of each other success. Forgive and forget

George... go forward and keep us laughing. God gave you that gives

talent....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

I keep in mind this guy, The fat guy top. He seems particularly community yet probable has some euro in him. Who cares, maximum folk of mexicans are white or mixed white. i don't keep in mind finding him humorous nevertheless. American humour is particularly crass and glaring.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cause erik is some funny s h i t

• 1 decade ago

beacause wen george lopez was lil he wanted to shake erick estradas hand but he didnt want to. its fuked up but thats wat happened lol

• 1 decade ago

maybe they are seceretly in love with each other

maybe they are having an affair

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.