Jenne asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Slogan for Small town, high quality Dog Grooming Salon?

My dog grooming salon (The Paw Wash) was est. in 2007 and I'm just now getting around to making a slogan. I need help! We focus on quality over quantity, and all of us really do love dogs. We're more expensive than home-based groomers, but less expensive/competitive with the closest Petsmart (18 miles away).

My hubby made a couple suggestions, "Upscale services at small town prices." I feel it should be either more cute or zingy. Also "Little Stinkers Welcome." That one I think is just lacking.

I did listen to the song "Car Wash" for ideas, as that's how I thought up the name. But came up empty. "Hey, get your paw washed today" ? Dunno if folks would get the reference lol :)

Any suggestions are welcomed. I would say to leave the words pampered, pooch, and canine out...as those are in some of my competitors' names.

Thanks!

Update:

Dunno if it'll help but my salon's website is www.thepawwashbedford.com.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Little Stinkers Welcome is funny!! What about " we know your pet by name" or" the kind of love you would give if you knew how to groom" hahaha. I dont think you should mention prices r money. Keep it happy and friendly sounding.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Paw Wash means Perfection but not Pricey.

• 1 decade ago

A cut above the rest.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

happy dogs need happy haircuts

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.