Jenne asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Slogan for Small town, high quality Dog Grooming Salon?

My dog grooming salon (The Paw Wash) was est. in 2007 and I'm just now getting around to making a slogan. I need help! We focus on quality over quantity, and all of us really do love dogs. We're more expensive than home-based groomers, but less expensive/competitive with the closest Petsmart (18 miles away).

My hubby made a couple suggestions, "Upscale services at small town prices." I feel it should be either more cute or zingy. Also "Little Stinkers Welcome." That one I think is just lacking.

I did listen to the song "Car Wash" for ideas, as that's how I thought up the name. But came up empty. "Hey, get your paw washed today" ? Dunno if folks would get the reference lol :)

Any suggestions are welcomed. I would say to leave the words pampered, pooch, and canine out...as those are in some of my competitors' names.

Thanks!

Dunno if it'll help but my salon's website is www.thepawwashbedford.com.

Best Answer

Little Stinkers Welcome is funny!! What about " we know your pet by name" or" the kind of love you would give if you knew how to groom" hahaha. I dont think you should mention prices r money. Keep it happy and friendly sounding.

The Paw Wash means Perfection but not Pricey.

A cut above the rest.

happy dogs need happy haircuts