Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentInternational Organizations · 1 decade ago

Bank account for Amanda Knox Question?

I am going to be interviewed by my local news station and I e-mailed them about Amanda Knox and me opening an organization for Amanda. I do live in and around Seattle. I am just wondering what I need to do to open a bank account for Amanda Knox and her family. I am 14 so my dad would have to open it or my mom. Would I put my name and Amanda's under the account or...?

Favorite Answer

OK Amanda Knox is innocent all she did was live there i think that AManda didn't get what she deserved. they found no evidence against her. the only reason i think she acted wierd was because she had a mental dissability. not a big enourmas problem but that she can't think straight all the time like in the stupid police department all she did was do jumping jacks cartwheels i think she did that because she has a problem and why would she want to kill Merdith i mean wow they have some tension i haven't killed anyone yet and i won't same with amanda. now if anyone has something to say against me please tell me and i will help you all the way with your account thing if you want help because it ain't fair for amanda. and if anyone wants to email me i'm at liz.clemmer@yahoo.com say anything you want it just ain't fair. i think she should be not guilty and should be realeased.

Source(s): watch dateline they have proved it

Your bank will advise you as to how to set up a non profit account for her benefit.

She will appeal the decision in Italy, and I understand that they have a very good appellate system.

• Ingrid

She got what she deserved. Something is very wrong with all of her behavior.