Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Where did Jim Ross (J.R.) go?

all they said was that he got sick & then he never came back. whats up?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He had a bells palsy attack which affects your speech and facial nerves he's not in any condition to call a match. He'll be back if and when the feeling comes back in his facial nerves.

Source(s): Say Hello To The Bad Guy
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

He is at home cause he suffered a third bells palsy attack and i don't think he is not 100% to call any matches at the moment. it's not that he will never come back, he at home recovering and same time take a little time off. His former broadcast partner Jerry "the king" lawler said that probably he won't come back to call a match until after WM26. But first I hope WWE re-signs him to a new contract since his current contract expires this month.

• Jack
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He suffered another Bell's Palsy attack. Needed time for the nerves in his face to recover.

There's a slight chance that he might not be back in WWE. His contract expires in a few weeks, and the company has yet to offer him a new deal.

• 1 decade ago

He had a relapse of Bells Palsey which cause the muscles in his face to go slack which impacts his appearance and ability to speak clearly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he;s still taking time off..recovering from Bells Palsy..which is the condition that has him looking like one side of his face is lopsided..

• 1 decade ago

he had a bells palsey attack

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he had a bells palsy attack

Source(s): R.I.P Umaga
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.