Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Your opinion...Is Amanda Knox guilty?

I've watched a little but have not kept up with it totally..hate to see someone innocent be found guilty just because they are in another country...but yet if she is guilty, wouldn't want her to go free...she looks sweet an innocent but like I sid I haven't kept up with it enough to make an assumption...let me know what you think and why?

Favorite Answer

I think she is innocent.

There was no physical evidence to place Amanda in that room. A knife (found elsewhere) - with 'DNA evidence' on it that was so miniscule they had to take the machine far beyond tolerance limits now accepted in the UK and US. A knife which didn't even fit the wounds - and the DNA was NOT a definite match, only a possible with a lot of 'noise'. Raffaele's supposed footprint in blood? I've seen comparisons and it is not a match for his foot. I've seen the image of Guede's foot though and it is a pretty good match for that. Bra clasp? Load of crap. Found weeks after the event and should never have been taken into evidence due to the high possibility of contamination.

At the very least, there was not enough evidence to convict Amanda and she should not have been found guilty.

Sad to say but I do believe she was involved in the murder of her roommate, however I can't say in all confidence whether or not she actually committed the murder. Just the same, just being involved in something that horrific deserves to be punished and 25 years seems fitting in my opinion. She will probably not even serve all that and will still have some life left to live when she gets out, she is only 22 now.

.. Who is Amanda Knox and what did she do where ?? ..

.. Sounds like a Chapelle Corby case .. Australian who was convicted of drug smuggling in a country I've forgotten ..

Source(s): .. Guess I'll Google this Amanda Knox ..

I don't think she's guilty, but I knew they would convict her.

• ?

Sadly, I believe she is.