Is it possible to decipher some of the basic rules of Applied Omnipotent Mechanics?

. --> First, our 3 basic Assumptions/Axioms: 1- God exists [for the sake of the discussion at hand, so bear with me]; 2- God IS Omnipotent [okay, Omni-other-things-2, but for the moment we are concerned with Omnipotence and NOT Omniscience and Omnipresence. Later on, we could attempt to unify the 3... show more .

--> First, our 3 basic Assumptions/Axioms:

1- God exists [for the sake of the discussion at hand, so bear with me];
2- God IS Omnipotent [okay, Omni-other-things-2, but for the moment we are concerned with Omnipotence and NOT Omniscience and Omnipresence. Later on, we could attempt to unify the 3 Omni-forces into a SuperOmniForce! ;-)];
3- God is an intervening Supreme Being; interacting with the world through his Omnipotent powers.

--> Now, a couple of Definitions (as used in the context of the present question):

“Applied” in this case means --- compatible with, applicable to, interacting with, operating on, bypassing, and/or suspending the Laws of Nature in our Universe!

“Mechanics” in this case means --- The branch of Divine-Physics that is concerned with the holy analysis of the actions of the Omni-forces on matter, material systems, and/or the physical lives/substances of living [human, or otherwise] beings.

Armed with the above assumptions and definitions, please help me figure out some of the basic rules and interactions of the proposed Applied Omnipotent Mechanics.

NOTE: This is a serious philosophical / theological / magical inquiry into the hidden nature of an as yet mysterious force; genuine and thoughtful responses only, please!

6 answers 6