Why is Tiger Woods not satisfied with his wife?

I am 15 and a half and I think his wife is hot! So why would he want to sleep with these ugly chicks? Seriously, if I was Elin Nordegren, I would take this idiot's money and RUN. Leave his ***! Of course, it's probably easier said than done, so if she can't do that then why not whack him one more time with one of his precious Nike golf clubs he has!

• sunset
    Best Answer

Because Tiger obviously may be a narcissist where people's feelings don't matter to him. He does appear to be robotlike in public. Also, like Peter Cook and Christie Brinkley, it doesn't seem to matter to the husband that his wife is a goddess, it only seems to make him insecure. And, some men who tend towards super beautiful women, one seems to be not enough for them, which is ridiculous because they're egos are out of whack with reality.

I agree with you 100% but if I were her, I'd stay with him, collect the millions in payoffs for his cheating, stay with him another 5 yrs. or whatever the new legal agreement is, then I'd divorce his rear end fast. Why should she walk away now with hardly anything? She didn't do anything wrong, except try to whack him (ha ha). And if they split, he should move out of the mansion and let his ex and child live there. This was all his fault. He should pay through the nose.

Elin is one of the most gorgeous women out there and doesn't deserve this humiliation.

Tough one to answer without knowing all the details. I and my wife had to do a pre-marriage test/interview with our celebrant before they married us, one thing that they said stuck in my mind "It doesn't matter what troubles or temptations come along, you can't break up a happy marriage". So was Mr & Mrs Woods marriage a happy one and if not why not? Having been married for a number of years that includes a few rough patches, I can't say I agree with or condone people cheating on their partners, but I can understand it. And for all those people saying it is totally unacceptable, if you are in a relationship, before you jump and down with a big NO, are you sure your partner is totally happy with your relationship?

Well he might like to get some strange.

Maybe he's coming out of the closet??