Who would win the Toilet Series (best of 7)...?

Pittsburgh Pirates or Washington Nationals?

• Joe H
    Favorite Answer

I like this question. It would be a pretty good competition. I would go with the Pirates in 6. I think Zach Duke is pretty good. And i like mccutchen and garret jones. Washingtons pitching sux, especially the bullpen.

Another question arises with this question. Would anyone show up if they had a toilet series for these 2 teams? These teams average the bottom 2 in attendance across baseball. I would estimate 5,000 fans per game at these games making it not worth the cost of the games.

Nationals over Pirates in 6

The Pirates are bad historically, with 17 straight losing seasons, but the Nats are simply in the toilet and have even worse pitching than the Pirates.

,Nationals & Royals go into extra innings in the 7th game. The game is then delayed when TV play by play man Joe Buck chokes on his tounge. After a 2 hr delay Commish Selig declares series a draw.

Source(s): Things that I'd like to see.

I say Nats because they have beaten the Yankees in interleague and Pirates were swept by my Yankees.

In this series, there would be no winners, only losers.