Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How can i improve SEO?

I have a website www.fresh4design.com. I want to know more about SEO and different ways i could promote the site. I have optimized the site for web design wakefield as a keyword or phrase. But i would like to do some off page SEO. Has anyone got any tips or suggestions software anything?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your already on page 3 for "web design wakefield". That ain't bad. On-site SEO advice: Have a bit more text on the home page to boost the keyword density, and use titles on links and alt text for pics to do the same. Off-site SEO: start social bookmarking, networking, Twittering, blogging and using sites for putting up content with links like Hubpages and Squidoo, etc, etc. You can quickly get 40-50 incoming links that way.

Good luck.

Oh, by the way. Your home page opened up in a rather odd way in my IE7 browser. I wonder why you put all the code on one page instead of spreading it across separate pages? It would load faster and make a better impression on people who have browsers and bad connections like mine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.