promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

National Grant Writing Authority?

What is the main difference between a govt grant and a private grant.

Also does a grant need to be paid back?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is a tricky question about the differences among grants. national grant writing authority is in Las VEgas and offers a full service grant writing process. Grants don't need to be paid back, but there are so many options so ask many questions about how much $ to ask for, how long it takes, etc.

thanks

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

1) One (government) comes from the government (federal/state/local) while the other (private) usually comes from a foundation.

2) The definition of a grant is money given to an individual or organization for a specific purpose. Note the word given, implying, of course, that it does not have to be repaid.

You do need to be careful - no one such as NGWA can guarantee that you will receive a grant. Ifr they do, run the other way. Also, be wary of anyone requiring a fee up front. Finally, there is no reason why you can't attempt to identify grants by yourself and fill out the application/paperwork.

• 1 decade ago

Anybody who promises to get you a grant for a fee is a scam artist!

While the government does give grants, these grants primarily go to non-profit organizations and local governments. There are no such thing as "personal grants" for individuals to pay bills, pay debt or do just about anything.

• 3 years ago

i could recomend which you refer to 3 sources. I used to do paintings in this industry and from what i will see, national supply writing authority seems to have a stable call on line.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.