Can I plug a new 4 port router into my current 4 port router, giving me 7 ports to use?

I want to get a PS3 and build a new PC but my router is only set up for 4 device. I already have 2 computers, an xbox and a network drive so I have no room for 2 more devices ( this isn’t even including the wireless devices ). I want to get another router and it appears I will save some money if I can just get... show more I want to get a PS3 and build a new PC but my router is only set up for 4 device. I already have 2 computers, an xbox and a network drive so I have no room for 2 more devices ( this isn’t even including the wireless devices ). I want to get another router and it appears I will save some money if I can just get another 4 port router to plug into my current one. Any info would be appreciated.
Update: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/...

So if I get something like the above link shows, I can plug it right in to my router and !violia! I will have more ports for my networking?