Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Are Liberals to Obama as Elin Nordegren is to Tiger Woods?

Elin put her emotional trust in Tiger Woods, a man with a pristine image who could do no wrong

Liberals put their emotional trust (Because they have low emotional intelligence to begin with) in Obama...a man they thought they knew.

Both destroyed the people that loved them.

In Obama's case...I'm glad he is destroying his own. They deserve it. They truly deserve it.

Update:

Single Father by adoption

very well put.

Congrads on the adoption.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL, love the question but Eiln knew what she was getting into and she also knew she'd get a few million out of the deal (LOL just look at how quick she adjusted that prenup) Liberals on the other hand were easily foold by words like "change" and "hope" to think it through clearly

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Oh yea! My neighbor has a bumper sticker and sign. lol But as the person below me states in so many words. Why are we attacking Tiger Woods in a political Forum? He is a private ctizen not a politician.

• 1 decade ago

Obama is doing a great job.

1)He didn't get us into this horrible economic mess, but he is doing a valiant job of carrying out the economic bailout plan signed into law by President Bush - funny that conservatives like to pretend it was his doing, and his idea http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2008/oct/03/cre...

2) He is stepping down troops in Iraq as promised.

3) He is closing guantanmo as promised.

4)He quickly overturned the misguided Bush policy preventing the use of stem cells in medical research and kindly invited Nacy Reagan, a huge champion of stem-cell research, to join him in the signing.

5) He is successfully reforming Health care for american citizens.

6) As promised in his campaign, he is stepping up troops in Afghanistan as advised by all of the top military generals, in order to finally address the war on terrorism that Cheney/Bush dropped the ball on 8 years ago.

Couldn't be more pleased with his efforts - next -- legalizing Gay marriage!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no elin gets to redo her prenupt the liberals are stuck for 4 years

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How long did it take you to think up this attempt at an analogy? Sorry. You're trying a bit too hard to be like that sad clown Dennis Miller, who thinks he's funny, but just plain sad. wa wa waaaaa!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I just hope the libs used a driver instead of a wedge.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. Here's a better one. Republicans are to reason like oil is to water.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is the dumbest question I've ever seen you ask.

• Jared
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Libs think with their hearts, not with their brains.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.