Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

God.....Why didn't you save me?

A man is walking over a bridge. He suddenly trips and falls over. Now the man is drowning.

A first boat came up and the crew said "Need any help?" and the man replies, "Nope, God will save me."

So the first boat leaves and a second boat came up to him and the crew said, "Need any help?" and the man replies, "Nope, God will save me."

Now the second boat leaves and the third boat came up and the crew said, "Need any help?" and the man replies, "Nope, God will save me." So the third boat went away.

An hour later, the man drowned, and now he is in heaven.

Later he asked God, "God, why didn't you save me?" and God replied, "I did, I sent three boats didn't I?"

Favorite Answer

Lol, I heard this one before. :)

lol good story... kinda like the one where there is a flood, and a man stands on top of a roof waiting for God to save him. A firefighter comes and asks if he wants help, the man replied, "no, im waiting for God". Then a man in a helicopter comes and asks if he needs any help and he again replied, " no, im waiting for God." Three more different men came to see if he needed help but each time he responded the same way.. The man drowned in the flood and when he got to heaven he sai, "God, why did you forget me?" God said, "i didn't, i sent 5 different people to help you but you just tirned them away!"

• prs

it was a joke but so close to life. we often ignore god send helps and chances and wait for miracles to happen, not realizing that God always help us in little and normal ways. we shouldn't expect miracles.

poor us. we don't open our eyes to God's little miracles. we always wait for the big dramatic kind.

thanks for sharing.

hahaha win

lmao

lol...i guess.

ok i get it.