We are undergoing maintenance for a few hours. Some features may be temporarily unavailable.

When does Texas A&M send out acceptance letter(I did early application, in October)?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
-- Business/Engineering Major. Ive been accepted to 5/6 colleges... The last one being Texas A&M University.. Anyone know when they usually send their letters? .. im getting kind of ...show more
Best Answer
  • K! answered 4 years ago
I've heard that they don't send them until mid-December. I wouldn't worry about it too much, you seem to be getting into most of the other colleges, so its a good chance you will be accepted to A&M.

TCU and Baylor are both very good school and very well respected.

Good luck
  • 2
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Woods answered 4 years ago
    A&M is my favorite, but their admissions office doesn't get in a hurry. Sending in early admissions doesn't mean you will get accepted before December. Your application still might be put on hold until the spring deadline applications are due. And then A&M will often wait to notify people late in April.

My suggestion is you really want to attend A&M is to just hold off if you can. If not, you can always back out of another school unless you somehow have to sign a form that commits you.

You might also be put on a waiting list or offered Blinn Team. Don't turn them down if you want A&M. Don't turn down A&M Galveston is you want A&M. Many students are pulled from those lists in the summer. You just have to wait them out sometimes. I wish you the best. A&M is an awesome place!!!
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Kris answered 4 years ago
    give it up...........go to UT

Hook'em Horns !

Source(s):

glad grad
    • 1
    • Comment
  • seadragonmaster@sbcglobal.net answered 4 years ago
    A&M sucks, its all about UT.

Source(s):

Go Longhorns.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock