What is the difference between world and universe..........?

what is the spiritual difference between world and universe..................?

• James
    Favorite Answer

The world is where I put my feet and it supports me. The universe is where I find my mind as it unties me.

The world is in the universe.

The world is the planet Earth. The universe is the world and everything else out there.

Literally the connection between electrons fron the singularity portion of the universe to the farthest reaches of our universe, are woven into tightly bonded conscious matter, making up the "world you have your feet placed on" simply put there is no distance, time, disconnected bond, meaning there's no difference, matter of perspective from your relative position to corresponding mentally spawn matrix which you are feel and see all around your entire existing being of creation

Viagra (Sildenafil citrate) has achieved huge success. Everybody knows about it! There are a number of well known celebrities that are known to use Viagra: Paul McCartney, Rush Limbaugh, Richard Harris, Bob Dole, Lee Chapman, Vince Neal and even James Caan!

Cialis (Tadalafil) is highly effective like Viagra, but it is not as popular as Viagra yet.

Time to be taken before intercourse

Viagra - It is advised to take Viagra 1 hour before having sex. According to some studies Viagra can be taken anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours before having sex.

Cialis - Cialis tablets can be taken anywhere from 30 minutes to 12 hours before having sexual activity. Cialis soft tabs may be taken around 15 minutes prior to sexual activity.

How long will the effects of the medication last?

Viagra last about 4 hours in the bloodstream.

Cialis stays in the bloodstream much longer (it has a 17.5-hour half life) and can therefore be effective for more than a day, up to 36 hours!

http://www.super-viagra.com Free Shipping & 15 Trial Pills.

http://www.my-canada-pharmacy.com Free Shipping & 7% Discount,

http://www.canadian-viagra.com 4 Free Sample Pills.

The world is earth. The universe is everything.

Scientifically, Our world is limited to everything on earth and our particular solar system. While the universe is everything around this solar system.

Spiritualy, the world is limited to our parents, family and friends. While the universe is full of strangers.

Everything is in the universe.One can travel around the world but not the universe coz its infinite

• There is one universe in this world but there are many number of world in this universe. spiritually speaking, ability to divide and differentiate the things is called as knowledge which we are doing in this world. Ability to understand that everything comes from single and all are same is called as wisdom which is nothing but universe.

Source(s): My knowledge?!
    • Ryan6 years agoReport

What?!

World has a limited boundary and universe is infinite