Ladybug farm problems...any experts out there?

Hey guys. A few months ago I started a lady bug farm in my basement as a hobby. I had about 10 or so to start with, but I didnt do much research on ladybugs and I guess they reproduce pretty darn quickly. After a few weeks the terranium i kept them in was full and I had to buy a second and a third. Those filled... show more Hey guys. A few months ago I started a lady bug farm in my basement as a hobby. I had about 10 or so to start with, but I didnt do much research on ladybugs and I guess they reproduce pretty darn quickly. After a few weeks the terranium i kept them in was full and I had to buy a second and a third. Those filled up within a week too, and then they started taking over the basement. I dont know how to get rid of them all at once and I'm starting to get kind of scared...can they do anything to you in your sleep? I found them in my frosted mini wheats the other day and last night I thought they were trying to spell out something in my alphabits. I havent seen my cat in days and I cant even walk on the first floor of my house any more because it essentially belongs to them. What can I do? I have a gun.
4 answers 4