Anyone in the Boise, Idaho area who can help a neighbor in need?

This may sound a bit strange, but I sure am in a pickle! My grandson seems to have put "gorilla glue" all over the seat of my toilet, and I am stuck on there. To further complicate this situation, the little devil took all the toilet paper out of the B-room! So you see I am in a rather sticky... show more This may sound a bit strange, but I sure am in a pickle! My grandson seems to have put "gorilla glue" all over the seat of my toilet, and I am stuck on there. To further complicate this situation, the little devil took all the toilet paper out of the B-room! So you see I am in a rather sticky situation...literally! I do not posess a cell phone but was lucky enough to have this laptop in the bathroom. I need someone who can just pop by quickly and assist me in this situation. To reward you for your kindness, I have a fresh batch of deviled eggs I will let you have. Thank you!