Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

Confused About Charting CM?

I am thinking about starting some charting next month as me and my fiance move into month 3 of TTC. I am confused about charting CM. How do you know when your ovulating by looking at CM? What are different kinds and the different stages in your cycle you could expect to see it?

• TTC
    Favorite Answer

While your CM is different for each woman, there is a general pattern that it follows. Hope this helps: Day 1 of your cycle is the day you see blood from AF. After AF is done, you are usually dry for a few days. shortly after that, it starts to become watery. This is the CM preparing for ovulation , and then a few more days later, you see the EWCM, which is your most fertile CM. It has the consistency of Egg Whites (hence the name EWCM). This should only last a day or two, and that is when your egg is released, and you are most fertile. You want to BD at least 2 days prior to your EWCM, and the days that you have EWCM, but no more than once a day (for quality sperm). After EWCM, you're usulally dry again, and then things start to look "milky" or sometimes a little thicker and "creamy." If you're preg, it will stay creamy, and if not, then you start to get AF again. Good luck and Baby Blessings!

Source(s): mommy of 1 angel in heaven, TTC baby #2
  • belvin

You might have a moderate bladder contamination that's or else symptom unfastened besides on your feedback above. Why no longer see your gynecologist if it does not remedy in a while. As a ways as your quandary approximately persons chastising you for youngster spacing, it's no ones rattling industry however yours and your husbands. My spouse and I have had five youngsters, spaced nine one million/four months after our marriage ceremony, 18 months later, two one million/two years after that, three years after which five years. We had been criticized for the quantity - no longer the spacing and I mostly advised the asses that stated whatever that I could allow them to decide on any of my youngsters that are supposed to be removed in the event that they could do the equal in regards to having me decide on out which in their youngsters the arena could be greater off no longer hanging up with. We used the Rhythm System for the equal motives you're, and we knew after we cheated that it could outcome within the delivery of one other one and we think blessed with each and every of them.