Internet Explorer Isnt Working. HELP!?

haha. y would she download it when u can watch it free! my god u can see anything on the itnernet. geez
Update: Its my friends computer. im just helping. ..so, she had viruses, we 'got rid of them' w. malware. and internet explorer still wont open. the page doesnt come up. it just says it needs 2 restart. but.. i just go in circles. she tried to restore and reset the setting but i guess that didnt work. is there... show more Its my friends computer. im just helping. ..so, she had viruses, we 'got rid of them' w. malware. and internet explorer still wont open. the page doesnt come up. it just says it needs 2 restart. but.. i just go in circles. she tried to restore and reset the setting but i guess that didnt work. is there anything else we can try? that will work in safe mode?.. please make baby steps 4 us :(
7 answers