Are there any actual automats left? Where?

Anyone remember the old automats, restaurant/cafeteria type places where you bought whatever plate of food you wanted from small windowed compartments? I'm wondering if anyone knows where there might be any left operating
Update: I've seen the newer automat-type vending machines that spin the items around in a circle, which is what reminds me of the actual full-sized automats that I'm referring to. These were actually the feature of the room, taking up perhaps several walls, and then just tables there taking up the rest of the... show more I've seen the newer automat-type vending machines that spin the items around in a circle, which is what reminds me of the actual full-sized automats that I'm referring to. These were actually the feature of the room, taking up perhaps several walls, and then just tables there taking up the rest of the place, space for people to sit & eat what they had purchased.

You can definitely tell that the quality of food in most automat-type vending machines is not the same quality of food that was normally available at the full-sized automats.