Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCricket · 1 decade ago

Will Sehwag set a new record of 3 international triple centuries or has someone else done that before?

Chakde India !!

Awesome innings.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wish like all Indian cricket fan that sehwag score the 3rd triple hundred.i had for a long time afeeling that some day he would score the 3rd triple.We are more tense then Sehwag in fact.The only precaution Sehwag should take is that he should take the first run carefully tommorow.I havve seen some batsman get out without adding to their over night big score like Dravid in the previous ,Younis Khan when he was 200 plus and Kunderan the first indian wk who was 181 not out and expected to complete the double hundred, all were out without adding to overnight score.If he crosses todays score he will most probably complete 300 runs.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When Shewag scores the third triple century he will be writing the record books afresh. Only 3 people, Dan Bradman, Brian Lara and Sehwag have scored 2 each.

At present he is 36 runs away.

Also, if he completes the triple today, this would be the fastest done in less than a days' play.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If he gets another 300 today then he'll be the first to hit 3 triple tons.

Right now he shares the record with Bradman and Lara.

PS: Lara played 131 tests while Sehwag is only playing his 72 test match.

• 1 decade ago

Sehwag has a pretty good chance to achieve it. No one else has done it before. 2 triple centuries record is held by Brian Lara and Sehwag.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I hope Sehwag will go across the 400 run mark and will break the record for highest run getter in a test innings...Lara!!!! U got to have a sleepless night...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If he gets there he will be the first to reach 300 3 times... but the second to reach 299 3 times!!!! Don Bradman had a 299no to go with his 2 triples!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hope so that Sehwag will break the record of 2 triple centuries & create another new record..

Best of luck Sehwag....

• 1 decade ago

My fingers are crossed for Viru. Hope he will overtake the Bradman and Lara who have two 300s and write his name in the history. I don't think any other batsman will be able to make or break this amazing record in hurry.

Chak De India!!! Chak De Viru!!!!!!

• Evan
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It will be a record, none has made 3 triples. Amazing man! Hope he gets there.

• 3 years ago

Deep Midwicket, long on, long off and deep backward sq. all stand outdoors the cricket floor. you ought to envy the contest skipper nonetheless. he can set despite container he needs, can hire despite rubbish procedures he needs, the top result doesnt exchange attempt isnt required in captaincy while sehwags on hearth

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.