TNA Reloaded: iMPACT! #4: (Rate the show:)?

TNA 3: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Als9ihGbRwmogJyAYIfpi8bsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091121021538AAurGVw TNA "Cross the line promo" TNA iMPACT Intro: Taz & Mike Tenay at ringside: Previweing the matches tonight: Mainevent will be: Desmond Wolfe taking on anybody in the TNA Roster... show more TNA 3: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Als9ihGbRwmogJyAYIfpi8bsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091121021538AAurGVw

TNA "Cross the line promo"
TNA iMPACT Intro:

Taz & Mike Tenay at ringside: Previweing the matches tonight:
Mainevent will be: Desmond Wolfe taking on anybody in the TNA Roster tonight:

Jeremey Borash in the ring with the 4 superstars who won the "Feast or Fired match"
They show each of the cases and what was in it:

-TNA World Heavyweight Championship shot: Consequences Creed
- TNA X-Divison championship shot: "Sheik" Abdul Bashir
- TNA World Tag team championship shot: Brutus Magnus
- "Fired": Jay Lethal

Lethal levaes with security around him.

Jay Lethal going out of the arena and the Some TNA Superastars wishing him luck for the future.

Match 1: IWGP Tag team championship: 10 minute time limit
Team 3-D(c) (with Rhino & Jesse Neal) def. Beer Money Inc.
With the help of Rhino & Neal at ringside 3-D Got the win.

"TNA Australia tour promo:"

Match 2: Singles Match: 10 Minute time limit
Kevin Nash(w/ Eric Young) def. Hernandez: Nash gets help with Young as he chokeslams Super mex for the 1,2,3:

Taz & Tenay previwing tonight as Hulk Hogan makes his in person debut on iMPACT!

Match 3: 8 intergender tag team match: 15 Minute time limit
British Invasion, Beautiful People def. Motor City Machine Guns(TWTC), Sarita & Taylor Wilde(TKTC): Magnus pins Shelley.

"TNA Genesis Promo"

Mick Foley speaking with a mystery person backstage

Match 4: 10 Minute time limit
"The Pope D'Angelo Dinero" def. Homicide(TXDC): Dinero pins Homicide to earn a Title shot at Genesis:

Interview with Desmond Wolfe: Why is he doing the open challenge?

Match 5: 10 Minute time limit
TNA World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles def. Dr. Stevie(w/Raven)
Styles pins Stevie with the styles clash:

Magnus says "He will take time with the case and when you know it British Invasion will be the Tag team champions again.

Match 6: 10 minute time limit
Awesome Kong def. ODB(TKOC): Kong pins ODB With a Powerbomb:

TNA Next week will broadcast from London, England for the 1st time ever.

Desmond Wolfe challenges someone from the back to come out and face him tonight:
Wolfe says "Some common wanker please come on out!"
The room goes silent and then the lights go out and Stings music comes on:
Wolfe is tring to look where Sting is and then he is up on the stands pointing his baseball bat at Wolfe and he says to the crowd "You want me to stay?, You got it at Genesis it is Me vs. Desmond Wolfe"

Team 3-D Attacks AJ Styles and they start to beat up on him: and then 3-D Says that Jesse Neal is the new contender for his TNA world title:

The crowd is stung after Sting makes his first appearance since last years Bound for Glory PPV.
Then all of a sudden Hulk Hogans TNA Theme goes on and the crowd goes Whacko and they scream Hogan! Hogan! Hogan!, Hulk Comes out in a Suit and tie and says " TNA Is the place to be, because of the young talent on its roster, The biggest mainevents of all time and becuase TNA Is the Place to Be!" He gets the crowd to chant "TNA Is the place to be!" The crowd chants it and then they chant Hogan! again until Mick Foley's music comes on and says "I was never informed about this move and personally I think this move stinks: Where was my attention when I first came to TNA!!!!, Then the crowd boos and then Hogans says Why don;t you be man enough and come to the ring and lets fight then from behind Kevin Nash is there and he chokeslams Hogan. The crowd boo's and then Foley & Nash bust open Hogan on his 1st night on TNA. Then Foley says "At Genesis for your first match it will be Hulk Hogan vs. Mick Foley for the firts time ever, Have a nice Day! , BANG!! BANG!!:
Crowd boo's & cheers.

TNA Cross the line promo
show goes off the air:

Rate it:
Superstar of the night:
Moment of the night:

TNA Genesis: Updated matches:

* TNA X-Divison Championship:
Homicide(c) vs. "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

* TNA World Heavyweight Championship:
AJ Styles(c) vs. Jesse Neal

* Sting vs. Desmond Wolfe