What do you think about having 6 Planets in Capricorns?

Capricorn Mercury Capricorn Venus Capricorn Mars Capricorn Saturn Capricorn Uranus Capricorn Neptune Please be honest! because I'm not exactly thrilled to have so Capricorns in my chart since I know they faced hardship and are too serious at times. It's not exactly bad to be a Capricorn, but... show more Capricorn Mercury
Capricorn Venus
Capricorn Mars
Capricorn Saturn
Capricorn Uranus
Capricorn Neptune

Please be honest! because I'm not exactly thrilled to have so Capricorns in my chart since I know they faced hardship and are too serious at times. It's not exactly bad to be a Capricorn, but it's just too much for me!!!!!!!!!! I want Variety!

For the record I have an air sign sun and sometimes I feel like I act more like a Capricorn but I think like an air sign, it doesn't match and makes me quite two-faced at times because I never say what i think and I think a LOT. Like a Capricorn, I am always so cautious and have to replay, revise and edit over and over in my head what I'm about to say before I say it because I'm a perfectionist and I always go around wanting to be perfect even though I do realized how impossible that is and it takes away from me the ability to just let loose and be silly.

I want more than anything to say what my brain thinks about, I want to feel that freedom of speech releasing at exactly the same time I am thinking about it. I hold so much in and I'm just too quiet I fear one day my brain would explode because I never say how I feel, I never express my opinions, I always hold so much in and only say what I think is expected of me to say. I fear being judge, I fear people not liking me, I fear so much that most of time I come off as mute. I envy people who talks before they think, no matter what silly things they say, I envy how they are able to say things without fear. I think and think and think, but I never say anything. My brain is so overly active yet I am so mute and quiet on the outside. I feel stifled and misunderstood because I am being percieved as one when my brain is another way. I'm not trying to diss any Capricorn out there, I'm just talking about my birth chart so please don't be offended. I just feel like I have too much and I don't think too much of anything is good.
Update: Genzai-I didn't mention anything about my life, so you don't know what I'm going through. I was only complaining about a certain part of my personality. I think it's easier for you to connect, because you have a Capricorn Sun. :) & Yes I probably did come off as whiny , but I was hoping someone... show more Genzai-I didn't mention anything about my life, so you don't know what I'm going through. I was only complaining about a certain part of my personality. I think it's easier for you to connect, because you have a Capricorn Sun. :)

& Yes I probably did come off as whiny , but I was hoping someone can relate. :)