where do you keep your stuff on a motorcycle?

Favorite Answer

Windshield bag, front fender bag, tank panniers, tank bag, tail bag, saddle bags, PVC tool tube, across the seat, luggage rack, under the seat, jacket pockets, back pack, courier bag, taped to the frame, hose-clamped to the frame, in the air box, inside the headlight shell, fairing pockets, hanging from the helmet lock, rear fender bag, handlebar bag, lashed to the forks, lashed to the handle bars, tank rack, milk crate, top box, trailer, side car, in the sag wagon, sent ahead by mail, etc., etc., etc.

There are no stupid questions, there are no stupid questions, there are no stupid questions....

I have a set of nylon saddle bags for my Buell Cyclone. I wear a backpack when I need to carry stuff on my GSXR and my old CL350 has a little cargo rack on the back to bungee things down to. Of the three, the easiest to use day-to-day is just getting a good backpack. Just remember the zippers on a backpack can let go at really high speeds if you aren't careful and leave a little opening. I learned that the hard way on the way home from work on a long straight stretch of road.

Numerous options depending on your make of bike. Cheapest option is a tank bag, most are magnetic and have a reasonable amount of space, assuming you have a steel petrol tank. Rear mounted top box is also good, but you need a frame for your particular make of bike. Panniers are another option but come quite expensive as they too need frames.

Ask your make of bike local dealer whats available and then cost it out.

A back pack / ruck sack is fine for light weight stuff but if too heavy can be tiring to travel any distance.

If you have a large amount of stuff the carry around look at the big camping bags which you can then ''straddle'' across the rear seat and fix with either straps or 'bungees''.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): bin there stil there doing that

My Goldwing has side saddlebags and a tail trunk. Little CM400 Honda trainer has a tail trunk that can hold helmet and raincoat. A gym bag on back of seat can hold some stuff, act as back rest, I have a couple for both bikes. Vetter fairing has pockets also. Used to have a milk crate on R75/5, now have one on littlest scooter.

Well, if you really gotta carry STUFF with you on a bike, you just have to get accessory side bags, or a carryall for the back. It's either that, or you have to shove everything into your pants and shirt.

For cruisers cargo goes in the saddlebags or on the luggage rack, sunglasses, sunscreen, and lip balm go in the windshield bag.

For sportbikes cargo goes in the tail bag and the tank bag, sunglasses and sunscreen in the tank bag, and lip balm goes in your chest pocket.

Pockets usually, backpack if needed. I also have a football-sized pack behind/under my seat on my rigid Panhead and saddlebags on my Sportster. If I need more space for a long haul my friends usually have more space in their saddlebags.

My pockets.

Saddlebags.

Bungie corded to the seat.

Whatever works.

Used to carry a 5 gal can of Diesel fuel on the back rack.....

Along with the other answers, you could also use a tank bag.

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/search/search.jsp?se...