Klonopin (Clonazepam) side effect - bruising?

I was put on Klonopin by my psychiatrist about a week ago, and so far it has been great except for one thing... I have bruises all over my legs. I very rarely bruise, so this is unusual for me, and I did not notice them at all until a few days after starting the medication. I don't think I'm bumping into... show more I was put on Klonopin by my psychiatrist about a week ago, and so far it has been great except for one thing... I have bruises all over my legs. I very rarely bruise, so this is unusual for me, and I did not notice them at all until a few days after starting the medication. I don't think I'm bumping into things without realizing it, I'm not in a "drug haze" by any means - in fact, I feel much more alert on the Klonopin than I did on Xanax.

I looked online but didn't see anything that listed bruising as a typical side effect of Klonopin. Has anyone else experienced bruising as a side effect of Klonopin, and if you did, how long did it last for? I am seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow for a follow-up so I plan on asking her then, but I just wanted to get answers from anyone else who might have experience using the drug.

All answers are appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Update: Van - I have bipolar II disorder, antidepressants aren't really an option for me. Have been on several (including Remeron) with very negative effects.