Is this breaking the sixth commandment, Do Not Murder?

Ok a friend of my mom caught a skunk in a live trap. Then a few days later after asking us how to transfer it, we told him how . but then he gassed the skunk. I'm mad at him! because I'm an animal lover. ow and hear this my Grandma has caught skunks before and has released them. This just shows he's a sissy because I believe he has a weird aphobea he's afraid that every wild animal has rabbies

Is this breaking the ten commandments? I mean like killing for no reason.

Favorite Answer

no. the commandments relate to people. interesting point about killing animals. what about the christians in the bible, who used animals for sacrifice. how do you feel about that?

Yes, Non-religiously speaking.

That's breaking a rule... "Don't kill for no reason".

Those animals could have just as easily been given a second chance. And nothings fate is left to his will anyway. So tell him to understand and respect the animal instead of murdering due to his ignorant fear.

Seriously, what an *ssh*l* ...

::Vanessa::

Source(s): Life. You must love all creatures, rabbies or none.

No, Murder is of humans...

But God gave all things for man to look after, I don't think he was very wise in killing it and I am not sure if it was a sin... I don't think its a good idea to harm or kill animals for fun... they are wonderfully made. We have the right to look after what God has given us in this world.

The Nephites and the Lamanites are all converted to the Church of Christ—They have all things in common, work miracles, and prosper in the land—After two centuries divisions, evils, false churches, and persecutions arise—After three hundred years both the Nephites and the Lamanites are wicked—Ammaron hides up the sacred records. Between A.D. 36 and 321

No. That commandment only reffers to humans. There is a different commandment on how to treat animals. But that is only reffering to not torturing them It's fine.

6th meant homicide (between humans). Though, I'm really not into killing animals either...of any kind. I'm an animal lover as well. I mean, live and let live, right?

I guess it just depends on what your religion is.

However, you're going to break one of the 10 commandments one time in your life.

I don't think so. It's the same concept as when your putting down a rabid animal, a dog that's vicious, or a animal to put it out of its misery.

He killed something and that makes him a sissy?

Murder is defined as human homicide. No animals involved.

No it refers to killing humans, but animals should only be killed for food or through defense.