Why does the world hate Israel?

Jews have lived in Irsael before Rome, then under the Ummayad the Muslims took it, a few centuries later the British took it from them, giving it to the Jews, it was not land stolen from the Muslims, it was TAKEN from the Jews, TAKEN from the Muslims, Then GIVEN to the Jews. Now Israel has given land for peace... show more Jews have lived in Irsael before Rome, then under the Ummayad the Muslims took it, a few centuries later the British took it from them, giving it to the Jews, it was not land stolen from the Muslims, it was TAKEN from the Jews, TAKEN from the Muslims, Then GIVEN to the Jews.

Now Israel has given land for peace to organizations that want Israel wiped off the map, no civilization since Carthage in the Roman age has faced complete destruction. Then of course during the six day war Israel took land from its INVADERS and even offered most of it back, Jordan REFUSED to take the west bank. Now people forget that a few years ago Israel gave the Palestinnians Gaza for peace and we saw how good that worked.

Lets Fast Foward to 2008-2009
Hamas fired missles into Israel killing a significant number of people in Sderot, what would you think the US would do if Cuba started firing missles at flordia, or if North Korea fired some at Hawaii, we would be in there in a second taking all their cities in a few days blow up half of their cities killing thousands of troops. Of course when Israel had one to many missles fired at them and fired back at the launch site which happened to be a mosque or a UN school they were blamed and no one thought to question why the mosque inproportionately exploded from stored explosives or why a missle was fired from a school, further more when Israel finally invaded, instead of taking Israel's advice and evacuating civilians form the area of conflict they created a messy street fighting with suicide bombers (Islam is a peaceful religion the people who convolute it like this to kill 100's of innocent peole for a political cause cannot call themsleves true Muslims). Then of course the UN ignores the fact they they are doing nothing to persecute the Sudanese government for darfur and doing virtually nothing to stop it but decide to do a political move and go in on Israel. They ignore the big sudanese government which no one has any reason to hate but decides to show the world how they aren't powerless and bully the little country who everyone hates because of the media once they are backed by Europe.
Update: Please read the whole thing, if you want to disagree with me, please give me more than a sentence answer saying "Its Israels fault this is baised in support of Israel" (this is in support of israel but give me a reason why my reasons are faulted and the world does hate Israel)
17 answers 17