I'm confused about the Idol worship thing and Jesus...?

Commandments say: there shall be no other Gods but me, and don't worship idols. Anglicans give the Catholics crap for worshipping Mary and the Saints...don't worship Idols. I know Jesus is part of the trinity, but still, by worshipping Jesus, are we worshipping an idol? The trinity is, three but one,... show more Commandments say: there shall be no other Gods but me, and don't worship idols.

Anglicans give the Catholics crap for worshipping Mary and the Saints...don't worship Idols.
I know Jesus is part of the trinity, but still, by worshipping Jesus, are we worshipping an idol?

The trinity is, three but one, which is too complex for human minds to understand - dont tell me it isnt because however way you try to explain it, you end up going around in circles and contradicting yourself, i know...i've tried.

God is the Father, Jesus is the son...I know what Jesus did, i believe in that, im thankful for that, but when i pray, i pray to God, not Jesus. Im thankful to God, not Jesus...is this wrong?

And by worshipping Jesus, are we worshipping an idol?
Update: David: Stop right there...Jesus WAS NOT worshipped throughout the bible, God was. The Old testament doesn't have Jesus in it. So there is 2 thirds right there he wasnt worshipped. When Jesus was around, he made a point of worshipping God. He turned people to God, not himself.
Update 2: I love how people quote the bible at you, when you're questioning the bible...

A simple explanation will do people...