Nicola
Nicola asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Middle name for Shannon (For a boy)?

Before you go all THAT'S A GIRLS NAME on me, Shannon *is* a boys name where I live. I can assure you of that. I'm just adding it to my list in honour of a family member, but I can't decide on a middle name.

What do you think of Shannon James or Shannon Matthew?

Best Answer

I have ever thought that Shannon It's cutter for a boy ;) actually , the first time I heard it I Thought That This person was a boy ! I Think this name is too Masculine for a girl :) & I think is perfect for a boy !

Shannon James sounds Great ! Shannon Mattew too ! but I prefer Shanonn James :)

Shannon Dashiell

Shannon Daniel

Shannon Brendan / Brendon

Shannon Caden

Source(s): Good Luck

Yes I know Shannon as a boy's name, nothing wrong with that. I love James. But Matthew sounds great too. Either are very nice names.

Shannon Matthew (s) reminds me of the little girl who went missing in the UK and she was found a couple of weeks later in her uncles house. Search the story on google if you don't know what I'm talking about.

I'll say Shannon James

did u think that maybe your boy at school will be made fun of , because of being called Shannon ? u can not be sure of that because kids are mean . but it s ur decision . If it was me i would find a name like Shane , Shawn , Shamus , there are many names that u can choose from and have a nice resonance

Shannon Matthew.

I went to high school with a guy named Shannon, he was never picked on for it. But then he was a 6' 4" football player so he didn't get picked on for pretty much anything :p

Shannon's a boy's name where you live? Ok if you insist, but it still sounds feminine. Needs a strong masculine middle name, and James sounds fine with it I guess. James Shannon [family name] is better.

James.

When naming my son, my husband and I agreed on the first name and then I got to pick the middle name since he'd have his father's last name. I chose something relevant to my cultural background to round the name out, linking its meaning to the first name and paying attention to syllabics. We also wanted something unique.

My son tells me half the kids at his school are named either Josh or Abby!

• dougal

Shannon Ashley....you might as well go girly all the way

SHANNON IS NEVER A BOY NAME!