GUYS, would you be happy with these xmas gifts?

Every teenager drinks alcohol :L

Its not unheard of.

He likes whiskey, thats why.

Update:

Jack Daniels Set : Two whiskey glasses, 2 mixing sticks, 2coasters and 2 small bottles of JD

Belt : Black belt, black and yellow buckle

Xbox 360 Game :Assassins Creed 2

Wallet : http://www.hardcloud.com/product/c5wl01wh.asp?sour...

They're for my boyfriend of 10 months, hes 16.

Hes spent about £180 on me, but i cant afford that much so i want to be sure he'll like these presents :)

Thanks =)x

Update 2:

Omg :L

His mum wont be impressed? She lets him drink, it not like hes always drinking.

Jesus, its what teenagers do.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not big on the JD, but a lot of guys are, you should already have a handle on that. The belt is good if he needs one or if he collects them, i suppose, but it's not fun, per say, haha. The Assasins Creed II video game is getting quite the reviews right now, so that's a great gift. That's a nice wallet too. You could also get him something like a cologne or perfume which you can usually find online at discount prices at sites like Bella Fragrance.com.

Good Luck!!

• 1 decade ago

You are buying a 16 year old a Jack Daniels set? The other items sound great.

• ♥ DD
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'm sure his mom will love you for giving her 16 yro son Jack Daniels. Wow. The belt, wallet, and game sound good. Maybe cologne, silver necklace, or a watch if you wanted to add something else.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That Goods! whiskey glasses FOR A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i agree i really don't think his mom would appreciate you giving him the jack daniels gift set! but the other items are nice i'm sure he'll be very grateful to get all of that!

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

properly, it relies upon on who your giving the present(s) too, enormously lots each and all of the presents would be sturdy, yet some people would say in any different case in the event that they are not your chum or proper or your boyfriend or your etc.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah That would be great =)

and it doesn't matter if you can't afford it it's the thought that counts.

• Harry
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I would be happy with this, if it was me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.