Tunisia tourism questions 5 day travel?

in 5 days and 5 nights what are the best places to visit in Tunisia from the perspective of tourism. beautiful beaches and desert camel ride is what im looking for but i really have no clue of the cities and towns and how to go there and the time schedule etc. required.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

It is the beginning of my messages

If you are going to Tunisia in summer, I advise you to visit beaches in Nabeul, Sousse, Monastir, Mahdia and Jerba. About deserts, you can visit the south (essentially Tozeur) or Tataouine etc...

Known that Jerba is an isle in the south, it can be a good destination.

Also, you can visit the old houses in many places in Tunisia.

And, welcome.

• 4 years ago

I recommend that the better decrease for contributions be finished away with, and that the utmost payouts in retirement nonetheless stay as they are, adjusted for inflation. Social risk-free practices isn't a "supply away" application yet one that all of us make contributions to love a reductions plan, and could be risk-free against different makes use of via the government. Do you compromise or disagree and why? while you're so worried approximately it then why do no longer you; first positioned it returned into the indoors maximum sector and make to have been no can take out money from it for their own pastime, 2d pay returned each penny you have borrowed from the two Social risk-free practices and Medicare, 0.33 take the unlawful immigrants off of it and people who come over right here yet under no circumstances paid a penny to it, and finally have it an analogous for each individual; in different words government officers are to take part in it and in the event that they like something greater they do it on their own with out the tax payers investment it?yet, the financial stytem feeding the imbalances had under no circumstances been extremely replaced. They, a team of scholars, stated that anybody costs of pastime could be 3% or much less for each individual to develop into rich if wanted (that ought to be genuine additionally to taces). the ideal financial subject could be, they pronounced, while there have been no costs of pastime. Why no longer attempt this answer? the rich could nonetheless be rich. My question is: while soial risk-free practices will become a issue related to federal money owed, why no longer artwork with a balanced or benefit funds and spend no greater beneficial than is obtainable in, as any family individuals has to attempt for? Why no longer ban all loobying presents with a view to get rules that serve the rustic? God bless united states of america of america.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.