幫我翻譯(不要用翻譯器) 中文翻英文...

請各位大大,幫我翻譯以下這段文字~謝謝

中文翻成英文(請不要使用翻譯器,因為都會怪怪的~謝謝)

我家有五個人,有爸爸、媽媽、二個哥哥和我。

我要特別介紹我媽媽,在家中,媽媽撐起家裡的大大小小的事物。

她的辛苦一定不會比在外工作的爸爸還少。

她和藹可親是個慈母,我喜歡她的一切,不論是好的還是壞的。

Rating
  • 阿光
    Favorite Answer

My family has five people, have father , mother , two elder brothers and me.

I should especially introduce my mother, at home, mother props up the big and small things of the family.

There is even fewer father who will certainly not work than outside of her working hard.

It is a loving mother that she is affable, I like her everything, no matter good or bad.

Source(s): ME!

There are five people in my house, there is father, mother, two elder brothers with me.

I need to particularly introduce my mother, in the home, the mother starts to support various things of home.

Her pain can't definitely than at outside father of the work is still few.

Her making amiable is a mother, I like her everything, is in spite of good or bad.

參考看看吧^^

因為中、英文的用法和習性會有些不同,所以英譯文字做了些調整,不是直譯;如下文所示:

There are five people in my family: Father, Mother, two elder brothers and me.

I'd like to introduce my mother in particular. She takes care of everything at home. She works so hard, and would not be any less laborious than my father who is working at a company.

She has a genial personality and is a loving mother. I love everything in her, no matter what is good or bad.

Source(s): me

基本上都跟樓上的差不多

但我建議

撐起家裡大小事物這句,動詞改成hold比較好,keep會讓人聯想到收東西去。

另外最後兩句

Her hardship wouldn't be any less than my father who working outside.

She is a very kind mother, I love everything she has, no matter it is good or bad.

Source(s):

There are five people in my family ,

they are my father.my mother.two older brothers and me .

I'd like to introduce my mother especially .

My mother keeps everything well in my family .

Her hardship must not less than my father .

She is a very kind mother .

I love everything about her , no matter good or bad they are .

Source(s): ME