Why oh why oh why did Tiger Woods cheat on Elin Nordegren?

I think this is an interesting study in human behavior. If Tiger cheated on Elin Nordegren, he should be crucified upside down. What else on *earth* (or on any other planet for that matter) could you possibly want in a woman?!!!?!! Every cell on that woman is perfect--from crown, to toenail. I just Do.... show more I think this is an interesting study in human behavior.

If Tiger cheated on Elin Nordegren, he should be crucified upside down.

What else on *earth* (or on any other planet for that matter) could you possibly want in a woman?!!!?!!

Every cell on that woman is perfect--from crown, to toenail.

I just Do. Not. Get. the behavior of some people who have literally, everything. I have no sympathy for them when they F-up this royally. None.

If they have issues, they can afford couples counseling.

If they're overworked, they can take time off.

If it's substance-related, they can go to twelve-step every day.

If they're depressed, they can afford therapy, nutrition, plus time to exercise.

Money may not be able to buy happiness, but it can buy you all the breathing room you need in order to pursue it, and find it.

This guy deserves to go down in flames and in disgrace, and every last cent given to his wife.

Poll: Agree < > Disagree?
Update: I guess since Tiger's admitted to "undisclosed transgressions" and that he "let his family down", we can knock off the "we don't know what happened" crap.
Update 2: I never said physical attraction is the only basis for a relationship. But men are visual beings, and as any therapist worth his/her salt will tell you, sexual fulfillment is the first thing a man can't do without. Read the works of Dr. Willard Harley. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, most men have... show more I never said physical attraction is the only basis for a relationship.

But men are visual beings, and as any therapist worth his/her salt will tell you, sexual fulfillment is the first thing a man can't do without. Read the works of Dr. Willard Harley. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, most men have a need for an attractive wife.

I think everyone knows exactly what I meant: It's mind-blowing that a man with his resources would stoop to cheating on a woman most men would like to be with—all other things being equal.

And actually, no ones knows just what I know, or how I know it. Trust me. He cheated.
Update 3: I agree with taking things you hear in the media with a grain of salt, but come on. Be honest. This is a family that--right or wrong--has been under the media scrutiny equivalent of an electron miscroscope since Day 1. If Elin were some kind of raving maniac b*tch-on-wheels that was impossible to live with,... show more I agree with taking things you hear in the media with a grain of salt, but come on. Be honest.

This is a family that--right or wrong--has been under the media scrutiny equivalent of an electron miscroscope since Day 1. If Elin were some kind of raving maniac b*tch-on-wheels that was impossible to live with, we'd have heard about it by now.