Can you have faith without obedience to the Laws of God?

regardless of whom you think you are: the chosen peoples, saved by Jesus, you are NOT saved except by both: faith and obedience. 1 Chronicles 21:19 So David went up in obedience to the word that Gad had spoken in the name of the LORD. = Acts 21:24 Take these men, join in their purification rites and pay... show more regardless of whom you think you are:
the chosen peoples, saved by Jesus, you are NOT saved except by both:
faith and obedience.
1 Chronicles 21:19
So David went up in obedience to the word that Gad had spoken in the name of the LORD.
=
Acts 21:24
Take these men, join in their purification rites and pay their expenses, so that they can have their heads shaved. Then everybody will know there is no truth in these reports about you, but that you yourself are living in obedience to the law.
=
Holy Quran4:
69. All who obey Allah and the apostle are in the company of those on whom is the Grace of Allah,- of the prophets (who teach), the sincere (lovers of Truth), the witnesses (who testify), and the Righteous (who do good): Ah! what a beautiful fellowship!
Update: Mark10: 17As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. "Good teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?" 18"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone. 19You know the commandments:... show more Mark10:
17As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. "Good teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

18"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone. 19You know the commandments: 'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, do not defraud, honor your father and mother.