What can I cook with just plain/frozen chicken breasts?

Hello, I am just 20-year-old college student who's living at an apartment with my younger brother and I wanted to try to cook by myself rather than just going out to eat all the time...So I bought bunch of chicken breasts at Costco, but it seems like the only thing that I can make is...nothing...I mean I can... show more Hello, I am just 20-year-old college student who's living at an apartment with my younger brother and I wanted to try to cook by myself rather than just going out to eat all the time...So I bought bunch of chicken breasts at Costco, but it seems like the only thing that I can make is...nothing...I mean I can slice the breasts and just put it on the fry pan with marinate sauce but it just doesn't make me excited when I cook because it is really boring...haha

So what are some intermediate level recipes that I can cook w/ chicken breasts? Thank you!