I'm an assassin who's looking for the perfect .45 ACP pistol?

I'm currently working as a "involuntary euthanasia consultant" and I'm looking for a pistol with superb accuracy and recoil chambered for the .45 ACP round. Here are my current candidates:

-Springfield Armory M1911 Professional Model

-Beretta Px4 Storm

-FN FNP

-Glock 21

-HK 45

-HK USP

-Sig Sauer P250

• Favorite Answer

Custom built Caspian Arms 1911 model. This will hold up to combat pistol Competition with out fail and can be built in .38 Super, 9 mm, .45 , 10 mm , .40 cal.

Used one for IPSC / IPSA competitions in .38 super (rifle velocity's) and .45

Vet-USAF / Contractor in Iraq

I am a reloading instructor. And I am doing exactly what Andy above is doing. I am stashing the for later and not bothering with them. It's been my experience when going from one primer to another - you almost always have to work up a new load. Going from LPP to SPP - all else the same - I dont see you getting in any trouble from overpressure. But your accuracy and cycle reliability could suffer since 'in theory' you should be getting less spark from the SPP and poorer burn rates down the barrel. Then again - you might not - because in my 30+ years of reloading the 45acp is probably the most accepting and less finicky cartridge on the market. I will chronograph some in the next two weeks - LPP vs SPP. I'm curious to see if the speed drops a little.

I am guessing that if you are a professional assassin that sucks so badly that he needs to ask for advice here, a good pistol won't make you any more deadly than you already are.

Source(s): Where do people come up with this crap?

h&k usp is probably ur best bet

mabey the glock 21

..."think" outside the box... The S & W .500 !

okay cool